AcademEase offers one-to-one wellness coaching to help students and academic staff with a range of issues, from the general stresses that arise within universities to more specific challenges that individuals confront while studying and working in academia. These may include:
- How to overcome roadblocks in dissertation or thesis writing
- Combatting exam stress
- Managing presentation anxiety
- Preparing for academic job interviews
- Learning how to create a better work-life balance
- Time management techniques
- How to enhance professional relationships
- Nutritional advice for enhancing energy and concentration
- Strategies for building confidence and self-empowerment
Whether it’s a one-off session or a series of sessions, AcademEase Coaching will empower you to approach whatever is on your plate with greater ease.
Coaching is offered either in person or online through Skype. If you are interested in coaching or have any questions, we offer a free 30-minute Skype session to all new clients to discuss whether coaching is right for you and which package would best suit your needs.
For all enquiries and bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org