Academic Overload: How to Better Balance Your Competing Commitments
Do you feel overwhelmed by your to-do list? Do you feel overloaded and exhausted at the end of each day? It is not uncommon to find academics juggling their workloads alongside a host of other responsibilities. Whether it’s publishing, teaching preparation, attending conferences, applying for jobs, or maintaining personal commitments – having multiple and competing commitments can often leave academics feeling depleted, with minimal to no downtime. This interactive workshop will explore the challenges of academic overload and ways to move beyond it. You will learn practical tools to balance your professional and personal commitments, while enhancing your enjoyment and sense of fulfilment in all areas.
- Tuesday, 9 April 2019, 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, 14 March 2019, 9:30pm-12:30pm
- Wednesday 6 June 2018, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday 5 April 2018, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday 14 November 2017, 9:30am-12:30pm